An Agile environment is one that is quick in responding to changes in the marketplace or environment. The ‘agile organisation’ is also known as ‘the entrepreneurial organisation’ and ‘the resilient organisation’ and this kind of organisation focuses on the customer which calls for customised rather than standardised offerings. A highly agile environment reacts successfully to the emergence of new competitors, rapid advancements in technology and sudden shifts in overall market conditions. Agile enterprises thrive in non-hierarchical organisations without a single point of control.
Change agility at a personal level refers to an individual’s ability to anticipate and adapt to change. To strengthen our agility during times of change we need to stay positive; stay connected; stay focused and stay organised.
• What does the agile environment look like?
• Recognise the characteristics of an agile environments
• Explore the term “change agility.”
• Discuss William Bridges model of Transition
• Implement strategies to strengthen your change agility in challenging situations
• What does an agile environment look like?
• Identify the characteristics of an agile environment
• Definition of the team “Change Agility.”
• Understand William Bridges – Model of Transition during change
• Identify the three keys stages of transition
• Apply proactive strategies for supporting yourself and others through each transition stage
Delivery Mode – Virtual Classroom – Delivered in two hour virtual session
This course is delivered online through virtual classrooms where facilitators and participants can present course materials, engage and interact with one another, and work in groups together. Sessions are hosted on Zoom, providing a live, synchronous setting with a facilitator.
Utilising highly accessible digital capabilities, Learn4Results virtual learning series provides all the benefits of classroom workshops — asking questions with immediate answers from facilitators, and stimulating deeper discussions — with the flexibility of online learning.
The key benefits of virtual study include being time efficient, with content delivered in bite-sized