Selection Criteria & Interview Skills for Public Sector
Duration: 2 Hour Virtual Session
Public sector interviews are formal in structure and process. The questions are based almost solely on the selection criteria, and the purpose of the interview is to substantiate your responses to the selection criteria in your application. The style of questions can vary from behavioural, scenario or be straightforward, such as, how would you deal with a particular situation.
Putting in a convincing performance at a panel interview or other competitive selection forum is all about preparation.
• Prepare and research effectively for interviews
• Anticipate common interview questions
• Understand the key components of a selection criteria
• Develop a well written selection criteria
• Recognise and respond confidently behavioural questioning