Excellent Customer Service
Duration: 1 Day
Customer service is increasingly becoming a vital business issue as organisations realise the benefits of an integrated, strategic customer service management system for providing effective customer client support.
Customer Service staff can respond positively and effectively by developing a structured approach to people, particularly in difficult situations.
Outcomes for Participants
- Understand your organisation’s role in relation to customer service
- Identify the different levels of customer service and how to provide meet them.
- Recognise the needs of your customer through effective active listening and questioning
- Implement strategies to manage difficult customer interactions
- Employ strategies for managing your emotions, and emotions of others
- Deal assertively with customer to achieve win/win outcomes
- Levels of customer service and continuous improvement
- “Moments of Truth” and customer service
- Projecting a professional image
- Emotional Intelligence at client service
- Communicating with influence
- STAR method to communicate effectively with customer
- Using ‘Can Do’ language
- Role of co-operative vs. confrontational language
- The ‘Baiting’ concept
- Saying No appropriately